Ubiquiti AirFiber 5XHD – Long Range 5GHz Carrier Back-Haul Radio – True 1Gbps+, Noise Resilient PTP Technology Specifically Designed for WISP
Ubiquiti Networks continues to disrupt the wireless broadband market with revolutionary LTU technology that breaks through the limitations of 802.11 Wi-Fi technology.
Designed for use in the 5 GHz frequency band, the new airFiber AF-5XHD is Ubiquiti's first LTU radio, offering greater channel bandwidths of up to 100 MHz, and more advanced RF components.
Pair the AF-5XHD with a compatible Ubiquiti® airFiber X antenna or RocketDish ™ antenna for a complete 5 GHz Point-to-Point (PtP) solution.
The AF-5XHD offers the following advanced features:
• Programmable Transmit Power The radio's transmit power level can be programmed up to +29 dBm.
• Programmable Duty Cycle (GPS synchronized frames) The AF-5XHD allows configuration of asymmetric TX and RX duty cycles. TX ratios include 25%, 33%, 50%, 66.7%, and 75%.
• Configurable GPS Synchronization The AF-5XHD offers configurable support for 2, 2.5, 4, and 5 ms frames. Timing is compatible with all other synchronous systems.
• Split TX and RX Frequency1 The radio can operate on different frequencies for TX and RX, allowing great flexibility for interference avoidance.
• Split TX and RX Channel Bandwidth1 Support for different channel bandwidths for TX and RX allows users to scale required data capacity more efficiently.
• Adaptive Modulation up to 1024QAM Adaptive modulation rates of up to 1024QAM (4096QAM with targeted upgrade) are supported.
• Dual Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Ports with PoE The AF-5XHD has two Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used to provide redundant PoE power.
• OFDM and OFDMA Support1 The radio offers flexible scheduling for 2, 4, or 8 subchannels.
• Bluetooth Wireless Configuration Use the built-in Bluetooth interface for wireless configuration.
• AlignLock™ Antenna Aiming Guard This alerts the user when the radio or antenna aiming is changed due to tampering, impact, or storm damage.
• User-Configurable Interference Mitigation Three user-selectable profiles sup